A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any Web page. Its usefulness is that the web is capable of remembering your visit when you go back and navigate that same page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, social networking links, user account access, etc. The objective of the cookie is to adapt the content of the Web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be considerably diminished. If you want to see more information about what the cookies are, what they store, how to remove them, deactivate them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used in this website
This web site uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. Thus, the spam fights.
This web site uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stored cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits of this web. By using this website, you are consenting to the processing of your data by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard should directly communicate to Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons like “I like” or “share”.
Deactivating or removing cookies
At any time, you may exercise your right to deactivate or remove cookies from this website. These actions are done differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we leave a quick guide of the most popular browsers.
- The web navigators are the hardware entrusted to store the cookies and from this place it must carry its right out to elimination or defusing of the same ones. Neither this web nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of the cookies on the part of the mentioned navigators
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of non-acceptance of the same.
- In case of the cookies of Google Analytics, this company stores the cookies in servers located in the United States and promises not to share it with third parties, except in the cases in which it is necessary for the functioning of the system or when the law forces to that end. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Gate arrangement that ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection commensurate to the European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard in this link. Further information about the use that Google gives the cookies, please refer to this link.